Heritage High School
2021 PTSA Scholarship Guidelines
Application Deadline : Friday April 30, 2021
The Heritage High School PTSA is proud to recognize students who have a heart for service and who give of themselves unselfishly. This year the HHS PTSA will award two deserving students for our fifth year in giving HHS PTSA Scholarships. We base the awards on the following:
- Volunteer service to community
- Short essay
ELIGIBILITY: (Class of 2021)
- Student must be a graduating senior at HHS in the current year.
- Student must be a member of the HHS PTSA by April 23, 2021. Membership will be verified.
- Student must have a 2.5 GPA.
- Student must have completed at least 4 hours of volunteer service to a service organization within the 2020-2021 school
- Student must complete application, including essay and a description of your community service.
- Applications must be received on or before deadline of 3:00 pm EST on Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Students will be given points for each year they have been PTSA Student members.
- Follow scholarship application turn in process.
ESSAY: Please respond in one page or less to the following:
“What have you done during your high school years to give back to Heritage High School and/or our local community?”
NOTIFICATION OF AWARD:
HHS PTSA will contact all successful applicants. The awards will be presented on Senior Night.
PAYMENT OF AWARD:
Payment of award will be made directly to the institution of higher learning upon verification that the student is enrolled at that institution of higher education.
Click button below for Scholarship Application